Yesterday Was A Myth

Walk down to the city I've never been
New faces, curly icon down the street
Maybe that's the last time I saw you there
Before it gets turn dark near the east

Perfect poet magic for a month
Beside the road appears on Sunday light
You think can't leave in two or so
Seems like yesterday, happy to read the sign

Coffee table with red rose at 3 p.m
It doesn't matter, those are literally a myth
Laughable, laugh is in the air to see
Sparkle above cloud in the sea

Sunny time, spend about two years alone on the side of the highway
Aren't you homesick?
Back to the night when the lights go down in the city
Take a place, your finger turn it around

Tell your friends, the red rose doesn't droop because the sun still alive
When it was spring, exhausted.
If I had to put the song in my head, would you sing out loud?
Spread the smile, polo in blank field

White pale, red face. She doesn't know anything
And.....yesterday was a myth
The bar open the microphones were gone
Brandy has been blocked out the way.
The taste described. Wait, how long have you been dreaming?



I thought my friend was drunk when she wrote the lyric. 

Meita,
Xx



Comments

Popular Posts