LATEST

Hi, good morning! Sunny Thursday, I did not go to school today ha ha ha. This post herequested. It has long been true, but too lazy to write.
Kautsar: Friendly, and not arrogant.

Starting from June. 11th.
You have provided many lessons that I have not know. Even if I have not asked, you'd have to start with a lot of stories.
Over time, started to show our true nature. I was too ignorant and you are less sensitive to the circumstances, very contradictory.
Already addressed, but too difficult to repeat it again. Finally getting worse. Therefore,we decided to 'finish'.
Thanks for everything, Kautsar.
Many ways to say thank you, but I'm not the wit to express it all.

I still remember when we eat toast, I spilled a large glass of tea. That is because nudged glasses when I want to take your telephone. very stupid. Ha-ha-ha

This is his photo if you want to see.

Spoiler:




Comments

Popular Posts